We are excited to introduce the Model Aero AT-6 Texan! Originally used as an advanced trainer by the U.S. Armed Forces, the AT-6 is a relaxing slow flyer, equally at home indoors or outside on calmer days. It’s simple construction and inexpensive electronics result in a fast building plane that is a joy to fly.
The kit includes laser cut pre-painted Depron foam, pre-formed under cambered wing, hardware pack, decal set, and instructions on CD. Electronics sold separately.
- AUW–7-9 oz.
- Wing area-268 sq. in.
- Wing loading-4.1 oz./sq. ft.
- Motor-Spin Max 2204 or equivalent
- ESC-10 amp
- Prop APC 7 x 4 Slow Fly
- Battery-450 to 850 3 cell lipo
- Controls-Rudder, elevator throttle
- Requires 2 micro servos (6 gram)